My Short Stories
After graduating from college, I had these stories on multiple hard drives and computers. Somehow, I can’t seem to find a copy of all of them.
- Drindél the Winged One – (Read it on Amazon)
A thief and a Mercenary backstab a corrupt employer and in the process run into a fairy who creates a new race. Ok…that sounds weird…read it anyway
- Crystals (Lost this short story.)
Kids and crystals of power…good vs. evil…
- Not My Face (Lost this short story)
Ever woken up and not know where you are…try this
- Future 7, Inc.
What if you could see a day or two into the future? What if a corporation wanted to capture you and use you to give them a competitive advantage.
- Moon Boy (Lost this short story)
Probably not what you expect.
- March Madness (Lost this short story)
Genius or freak…who cares he plays basketball
- Mud In the Gutter (Short story. It is published right here. Read it now.)
See a bum get off the street thanks to a scout and a doubtful father.
- Caribbean Horizon (descriptive scene)
The title says it all.